|5th KalDer Bursa International Cartoon Contest, Turkey|
Topic of the Contest: "MANAGING TRANSFORMATION"
Explanation about the topic of the contest: The Ephesians Philosopher Herakleitos explains the problem of being in the metaphysical understanding of ancient times with the word 'Panta rei'. According to him, the universe is a constantly flowing process, a change that has no beginning and end. In this process there is nothing that does not change and goes on.
Cities are being reshaped according to needs. The sources that are at risk of extinction, necessitate harmonious production with nature. Innovative ideas stand out in the face of changing customer expectations. Countries are examining their economic, social, cultural and technological structures. New strategies are identified in national development policies and plans. Today's changes and transformations seem to make it possible for us to grant Herakleitos, the ancient metaphysical thinker. Today's young and equipped managers take their place in the business world and see the inevitability of using the time effectively to keep pace with the era. Today's young and equipped managers take their place in the business world and see the inevitability of using the time effectively and keeping up with the times quickly. The industry and the service sectors know the necessity as much as in whole life, to keep pace with this transformation.
Thus, the Topic of the KalDer International Cartoon Contest, which we carried out this year, is "MANAGING TRANSFORMATION".
- Last date for application: 17 January 2018, Wednesday
- The contest is receptive internationally for all amateur and professional caricaturists.
- Application: Limited with three (3) caricatures, may be e-mailed to email@example.com in 300 dpi jpg format.
- The caricatures can be published, yet should not be awarded in another competition. The caricatures will be published at www.facebook.com/kalder.bursa social media account between 22.01.2018 - 31.01.2018 for detection of plagiarism and resemblance. Objections will not be considered after these dates.
- Competing caricatures may be printed and used in KalDer organisations (posters, books, albums, postcards, brochures, invitations, exhibitions, etc.) and published in internet environment. One of the artworks may be used as the main visual of the 16th Quality and Success Symposium which will be held in Bursa between 13th to 14th of April 2018. All remaining publication rights belongs to the author. Competitors are considered to have an agreement in these conditions.
- Prizes: 1st Place 3.000 TL and Plaque; 2nd Place 1.500 TL and Plaque; 3rd Place 750 TL and Plaque; Three Honorable Mention Plaques; Anatolian Caricaturists Society Special Award (Plaque). Explanation: Reward money and plaques will be sent to respective winners in March 2018. Reward money will be paid according to exchange rates of the date of payment in USD for international artists.
- Results will be announced at www.facebook.com/kalder.bursa social media account on 10 February 2018, Saturday.
- Ahmet Aykanat (Turkey) Cartoonist
- Mehmet Kahraman (Turkey) Cartoonist
- Cüneyt Şenyavaş (Turkey) Cartoonist
- Mehmet Zeber (Turkey) Cartoonist
- Halit Kurtulmuş (Turkey) Cartoonist
- Klaus Pitter (Austria) Cartoonist
- Ivailo Tsvetkov (Bulgaria) Cartoonist
- Erdal Elbay (Turkey) KalDer Bursa
- Aykan Kurkur (Turkey) KalDer Bursa
- Arzu Özel (Turkey) KalDer Bursa
Eserlerin gönderileceği e-posta / E-mail adress for the works to be sent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +90224 241 60 10
Adress: KalDer Bursa Department (Türkiye Kalite Dernegi Bursa Department)
Fethiye Mah. Sanayi Cad. No:317/2 Nilüfer / Bursa / Turkey
Source: 5th KalDer Bursa International Cartoon Contest, Turkey