|International Tobacco Cartoon Exhibition 2017|
World Tobacco Grower’s Day on October 29th has been commemorated in the world since 2011 by tobacco growers in each country which joined International Tobacco Growers Association (ITGA).
When a world institution called WHO creates an international instrument for tobacco control and has made a global tobacco control that tends to harm tobacco growers, the Indonesian Tobacco Alliance Community representing a majority of tobacco stakeholders in Indonesia will urge the government not to sign the ratification of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC).
Through WGTD, tobacco growers around the world want to ask governments in each of the countries they represent to ensure a sustainable future for them, amidst the uncertainties that exist in the world tobacco market due to the decline in demand for tobacco directly and at the same time lack of security for the sustainability of the community.
In order to commemorate the day, Gold Pencil Indonesia in cooperation with The Union of Media Worker (Serikat Pekerja Lintas Media) and The Association of Indonesian Tobacco Growers (Asosiasi Petani Tembakau Indonesia) will hold an exhibition “International Tobacco Cartoon Exhibition 2017” on November 20th, 2017.
The committee invites cartoonists around the world to participate this exhibition.
THEME: “Save The Tobacco Growers”
DEADLINE: November 12th, 2017
THE CRITERION OF WORKS:
1. This cartoon exhibition can be followed by cartoonists from all over the world.
2. Cartoon must be colorful, not black and white.
3. Please send your cartoon work to: email@example.com
4. File size / format: minimum size: 1 MB; maximum size:15 MB; file format: JPG; Resolution: 300 dpi; Color mode: RGB. In other words the work must be safe and good to be printed on A3 paper.
5. Each cartoonist is entitled to submit maximum work: 5 (five) cartoons.
6. Cartoons are the cartoonists original idea.
Participants will get certificates and digital catalogs.
7. The copyright of the work of the contest remains in each cartoonist.
8. The exhibition committee is entitled to use the work received for the purposes of publication, branding and others that are still relevant to the exhibition.
10 best works will get “GOLD PENCIL AWARD” and each gift 2.000.000 IDR
Jitet Koestana (Cartoonist, Gold Pencil)
Suratno (Cartoonist, Gold Pencil)
Hananto W (Representative of APTI/AMTI)